Saturday, September 22, 2007

Surprise Visit and Man Perfume

We were in the middle of a lesson yesterday when a short, chubby face appeared in the window next to my classroom door. Next, there was a tap, tap, tap. I went to the door to find an outgoing little kindergarten boy. I greeted him, noticed the yellow late slip/pass from the office, and asked if he needed something.
"Nope!" He replied. "I just stopped to say 'hi' to Kyle. He's my friend. HI KYLE!!"
And off he zoomed down the hall! If only all of life could be that simple!!

Hand sanitizer was a new item added to the supply list this year. Let me tell you, it's a BIG HIT in our room! The kids LOVE putting that stuff on. Each day before lunch they get to use it. After cleaning their hands yesterday, a couple of boys came running up to me as proud as could be. "Teacher, teacher! Smell my man perfume!"

No comments: