Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More on the Way

I am still trying to get things all updated before I go back to work & time is running short! AIY-YI-YI!!! We had a really nice Christmas, or three, or five, as we celebrate with our family, with both kids and without, and both sets of grandparents. It gets interesting on the years that The Boy is with his mom for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Two gifts that we got that are of particular interest to the blog are a digital camera and new computer! I have lots of pictures on the new camera that I'm excited to get downloaded on the computer so I can include them in the blog. The only problem is that our current computer can't handle downloading the pictures, and we can't hook up the new computer until we get a monitor to go with it. We can't get the new monitor until the gift card for a hundred dollars off comes in. Boy, it gets complicated, doesn't it?! I tried using our current monitor with the new computer, but it's too old and was not compatible. Hopefully by this weekend we'll be able to have the new one up and running. I can't wait!! Until then, I'm afraid I won't have many posts, as I have pictures I want to include with most of them. Anyway....until then, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: