Monday, July 2, 2007

DDR

It's The Girl's birthday today! Happy Birthday!!! We have been celebrating since Saturday. She asked for DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for the longest time. Well, Aunt Chloe and Uncle Skeeter came through! I can't tell you how glad I am that they got it for her! IT IS SOOOO FUN!!!! I have been on it as much as the kids. I was on it last night for a couple of hours after the kids were in bed and really worked up a sweat! I did the workout mode and it told me that I did the equivalent of a 1.3 mile jog. Boy, I'll take DDR over jogging any day! Our whole family got in on the fun Saturday. Here are some fun pictures.
Grandpa giving it a shot








Check out Husband's Hands!!!





What's with the fist?????


All in all, it was a really fun day. Grandma and Uncle Skeeter and Aunt Chloe and I all took our turns too, unfortunately I don't have pictures to share! Oh yeah, we let the kids have a turn or two, too!!!




1 comment:

Jane said...

Happy birthday, Katie! Some year you'll have to come to Minnesota for your birthday so we can have a big party up here. I'm enjoying keeping up with everyone through your mom's posts - it's fun to see what you're all up to! Have a good rest of the summer!